- (www.pyrenees-walking.co.uk ) Mountainwalking with a guide. He is fully qualified and insured and speaks English, French and German..
- Trout fischingl.
- Cycling and mountain biken
- It’s a great place for botanists and bird watchers
- Rafting and canooing
- Horse rinding
- A visit to the thermal bath
- Various world famous grotto’s
- Day trips to Andorra or Foix, visits to various castles
- Winter sports, skieing, cross country skieing, snow shoeing.
- Paragliding. One can take lessons or make a duo jump with an experienced instructor..
If you are interested in the animals there are always possibilities to help taking care of them.